On April 20th Governor Polis announced that salons may reopen in May with strict guidelines and precautions in place.
DORA, the governing agency for healthcare, salons and spas, etc. will implement and continue procedures for all salon/spas to adhere to as we re-open.
Glow has implemented all new protocols according to these new laws and our own safety precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and of our clients.
As we navigate this new world, we will modify these guidelines and keep our clients up-to-date via our website and facebook postings.
- All clients will be required to review and sign waivers prior to their service
- All occupied stylist stations will be 6 feet apart
- All clients and stylists will wear face masks at all times. It is each client’s responsibility to provide their own mask, so please remember to bring one or we may refuse service
- All clients will be required to use hand sanitizer prior to entering the salon and starting any service.
- Restrooms will be consolidated to one location to allow us proper sanitation in-between uses. Anti-bacterial soaps and hand sanitizer will be provided for our restrooms.
- Common areas will be disinfected multiple times a day with wipes available at points of contact (door handles, check out equipment, etc.)
- Beverage service will be temporarily halted for sanitation purposes. Please bring your own beverages and properly dispose of any trash when you leave in marked containers.
- Indoor lounge and waiting areas will be closed temporarily.
- Upon check in for your service, we will ask that you wait outside in your car or in the outdoor seating area at a safe distance apart from other visitors until you are called for your service.
- Products will be selected from inventory by a Glow Salon and Spa staff member to eliminate the possibility of transfer of germs from product packaging.
- Each station and common areas will be thoroughly disinfected after each client. Please be patient if this causes any delays.
- Only the person receiving the service is allowed in the salon at this time, no children or additional guests for the immediate time being.
- Contactless checkout is preferred, as we are limiting cash and check transactions.
- Due to reduced scheduling per state guidelines, we will be strictly enforcing cancellation polices. Due to high demand, cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the start of your appointment. Credit cards will be required to hold appointments and for no-shows or cancellations made within the 24 hour window will be responsible for the full service fees.
- Due to new guidelines, existing appointments made online may be subject to change. We will be confirming appointments via email or telephone and will call you with changes, so please ensure that we have proper contact information on file for you.
- Any client presenting with symptoms – excessive coughing, fever, etc. will be asked to reschedule their service.
We will strive to continue offering our services in the most relaxing and stress-free environment possible but realize that these new changes may detract from that. Please bear with us as we adjust our business practices to continue offering our exemplary service and following procedures to keep us all safe and healthy!
All of us at Glow Salon and Spa appreciate your loyalty and thank you sincerely for continuing to support our staff for all of your beauty needs!